Investor Relations

Esterline Corporation is a specialized manufacturing company principally serving aerospace and defense markets. Approximately 70% of total revenue is generated from those markets. The remaining 30% is from the application of our technologies into industrial and high-tech markets including medical, rail, energy production and gaming. Our business focus is to help our customers achieve greater productivity, higher precision, and better overall performance—to help them compete with maximum effectiveness.

In this section of our website you can access our financial reports, including current and archival annual reports and other SEC filings, get answers to frequently asked questions, find information about our share price and the analysts who cover us, and more to help you better understand our company, our goals, and our performance.

Contact Us
Esterline Corporation
Investor Relations
500 - 108th Avenue NE
Suite 1500
Bellevue, WA 98004
Tel: (425) 453-9400


2017 Annual Report